The Rangers Guild Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our family

5 posters

Recent Events

Turakon
    Turakon
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 26
    Server Location : Lost City Server
    Class : Barbarian
    Guild Rank : Leader
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

Recent Events Empty Recent Events

Post  Turakon Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:55 pm

As of writing this im having alot of issues with the guild. Some are easy to fix others are level issues within the guild.

as for the first part everyone needs to know the website address either use www.therangersguild.newstarforum.com or therangers.tk

both work.

As for the second issue ppl are leaving and coming up on Oct. 18th i'll be booting all members below 60th lvl including ones with names.
    im tired of being directly come to with issues in the guild there are officers in the guild for a reason. They can take care of things prior to me getting on so that i dont get bombarded with issues of ppl leaving everyday.

Members (ALL) need to help each other in the guild if we awant to succeed as a whole and to progress farther into this game and succeed in taking a piece of land then donations need to be made to the RangersBank.

I understand problems of leveling during the 60s reason i want you to get that far cus its slower with only getting 1-2 quests each level, but now with BHs,FBs, HHs, CS, OMAs (One Man Army) u can gain alot more money and xp from them and gain more levels quicker. Of course when u hit the 70s on up u can start doing WQ (World Quest) yes it is slightly boring but its easy xp. And lets not forget the other 3 more interesting things on the game that u can start doing at level 40.

1) Race: its easy to do run around on a mount or on foot. not hard to do, there r 2 chances to race now im going to use my time which is EST first race is at 3:20 to 3:40 & 12:20 to 12:40 you have between those times to get into the race which you can only do 1 Race each day. Once in the Race talk to the NPC and he will give you an overview of the race as i have explained here once u have done 3 laps and you see chests talk to the npc again to get the chance to be 1 of 5 to get a chest and you still recrieve 5k xp and 2k sp and a Speed badge each race. So if u add it up 7 days times 5k xp and 2k sp u get 35k xp and 14k sp. As for the speed badges u take them to the sage who accepts them and turn them into more sp for yourself which can add up to 10 at a time times 2k each gives u another 20k in sp.

2) Rebirth: its a squad thing and you have a certain grouping of levels that u can work with similar to like frost runs but uyou use the duty badges and take them to either the sage next to the elder of arch or to the sage in 1k. Imnot too farmilar with this cus ive only done a couple and never finished them but from what ive heard they give great xp also.

3) Cube: As with any fun stuff in the game that ot many know of this the Cube has a couple nice things going for it. 1 you can use it as a free teleport to Arch at level 40 and the place to get to the Cube is at the Big Dog in all Major Towns. The other thing is u can get decent xp but more over great for trianing any land based pet for venos and money spots if u get thru most of the rooms. Downside is that you need at 400k money to get started in there and i heard its best to go in there at 90 cus its easier to kill things.

Ok, now as of this posting everyone needs to be at or above 60th level there shouldnt be any trouble or problems. Oh and another thing we have boss days they fall on Saturday and Sunday my time EST. and if there are any other things that need to be done like HHs or BHS and not many of your lvls are on to do them get a squad up near Bounty Hunter i know its difficult not getting members to help but everyone has something going on. i cant be everywhere and i do have quests of my own im trying to clear up so i can be more use to the guild but i have limited time during the week and get to catch up on the weekends. So please understand if i dont come and help when you ask. As for the TWs(territory wars) the RangersBank is where our TW fund is at and she is waiting on more monetary (ingame coin) or gear, mats, or whatever else u want her to sell to make money for our guild to go to war.
    Janelle
    Janelle
    Helper
    Helper

Female
    Number of posts : 222
    Server Location : Lost City
    Class : Venomancer/Cleric/Assassin
    Registration date : 2010-06-27

Recent Events Empty Re: Recent Events

Post  Janelle Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Okay
    BlueCQ
    BlueCQ

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Class : Barbarian
    Guild Rank : Visitor
    Registration date : 2010-08-09

Post  BlueCQ Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm

hmmmm interesting.

good luck to all , I may see you all again in a couple of months.
    SilverWolfRising
    SilverWolfRising

Female
    Number of posts : 31
    Class : Veno/Archer/Sin
    Guild Rank : Rangers (on the bottom) Pitchblak: Director
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  SilverWolfRising Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Wow!

For me, this means I have less than two weeks (if I am still in the Rangers) to level my level 39 archer to 60 and to level my level 50 veno.

All I can do is try.

SWR / SWRTwin / SWREgo
    Janelle
    Janelle
    Helper
    Helper

Female
    Number of posts : 222
    Class : Venomancer/Cleric/Assassin
    Registration date : 2010-06-27

Post  Janelle Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 pm

SWR I don't think he'll kick you. You guys might have more time don't worry and I'll help where I can.
    ImmortalYuki
    ImmortalYuki
    Helper
    Helper

Number of posts : 225
    Server Location : Lost City, Sanctuary
    Class : Venomancer, Sin and B.M.
    Guild Rank : Cheif of Mischief
    Registration date : 2010-05-24

Post  ImmortalYuki Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 am

emphasis on 'lots'...