The Rangers Guild Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our family

Recent News

Turakon
    Turakon
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 26
    Server Location : Lost City Server
    Class : Barbarian
    Guild Rank : Leader
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

Recent News Empty Recent News

Post  Turakon Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 am

Well its been sometime since i have been on here to put a post so please bare with me since i am a bit busy in my real life as well as on the game. Well ive got some interesting news for all members, 1) we did have a Rangers guild on the RT server but we lost it since its been 3+ months now and the GMs wont or they say cant get me leadership back so right now our guild there is on hold.
    2) we do have another Lost City server guild, PitchBlak is our little brother guild. This is where all members below 30th lvl will be before they come to us.
    we will accept the PitchBlak guild and its members into our family and they will be treated as a second Rangers guild with the same rules and regulations. Also members from bothe guilds will use this site for all information which evil_stewie and myself will continue to do our best to update on here.
    As things progress more in both guilds and on this site we hope to see the future of TWs and gettting and keeping land and see a great guild rise that has bee quiet way too long on the server.
    Have Fun, Help each other, and as always recruit so that we can get larger