The Rangers Guild Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our family

2 posters

New Officer Program

vansloten
    vansloten
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Server Location : Lost City
    Class : EP
    Guild Rank : Director
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

New Officer Program Empty New Officer Program

Post  vansloten Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 am

As Director I am changing the way the officer program works within the Rangers. No longer will you be granted a position just because of your level. It will be based on 3 factors. How you progress within the game. Your attitude in the guild. And how well you help other members.

Marshal positions will be voted on by the guild and will also be based on the above factors.

If you come back from being AFK, then send me a message. I recently took over and am changing only what I saw during the past week. If you feel you deserve to have your position back, tell me and I will make that decision.

If you don't like the new system, leave. Because if you can't agree to the above new rule, then an officer position isn't for you.

The Rangers need to grow and become more active. With a Map Reset occuring in the next week, you should be able to have the members to do an NPC war. You've been around since the game started going on 3 years ago. As one of the oldest guilds in the game, it's time you get your share of the map. Even if it might be taken from you, it's time you start becoming "factor".
    BlueCQ
    BlueCQ

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Server Location : Lost City
    Class : Barbarian
    Guild Rank : Visitor
    Registration date : 2010-08-09

New Officer Program Empty Re: New Officer Program

Post  BlueCQ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm

that post almost made me want to join back up. Good luck Vansloten, ill be rooting for you!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:39 am