The Rangers Guild Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our family

5 posters

FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Turakon
    Turakon
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 26
    Server Location : Lost City Server
    Class : Barbarian
    Guild Rank : Leader
    Registration date : 2008-12-15

FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! Empty FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Turakon Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 am

Ok for those over seas this is American FootBall not soccer. Well this is the second week for the preseason games im a Patriots fan so ill be posting thier W/L/T record here along with scores if i can get them if i miss the game.

So far the pats won over the saints last week and so far they r winning against the falcons in the first quater.

Now any other members who would like to post thier teams W/L/T record, even tho the PATRIOTS FTW!!! cheers
    ImmortalYuki
    ImmortalYuki
    Helper
    Helper

Number of posts : 225
    Server Location : Lost City, Sanctuary
    Class : Venomancer, Sin and B.M.
    Guild Rank : Cheif of Mischief
    Registration date : 2010-05-24

FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ImmortalYuki Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:39 am

Patriots =.= really =.=
    BigRabb
    BigRabb
    Reader
    Reader

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Server Location : Lost City
    Guild Rank : Comissioner
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

Post  BigRabb Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:38 pm

First, lets recap the preseason scores. Game P1) 27-24 Pats, against the Saints. P2) 28-10 Pats, against the falcons. P3) 36-35 Rams. P4) 20-17 Giants. Pats preseason record is 2-0-2

Game one, Patriots vs. Cincinnati Bengals at Gillette. Final Score 38-24 Pats. Some of the key points during the game; The brand spanking new defense kept great cover over both T.O. and 85. Brady had awesome pocket protection. The Cincinnati kick off that 2nd yr Tate ran back for a touchdown, this is really cool to me because he's basically a rookie. He was out all last year due to injury. Hernandez, a tight end rookie showed some promise when he could a pass and ran a good 40 yrds at least for a touchdown, but trashed it when he dropped a catch in the endzone. I still think he will be good, but the patriots bumped him down to a 3rd string T.E. Brady's passes were a little bit off mark, not much but a little bit. They were a little weak in the second half, but definitely better then last year.

Good luck to the pats at the Meadow Lands vs the Jets. I got $5 riding on that game =P cheers
    Janelle
    Janelle
    Helper
    Helper

Female
    Number of posts : 222
    Class : Venomancer/Cleric/Assassin
    Registration date : 2010-06-27

Post  Janelle Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 am

Yeah understood everything ^^
    BigRabb
    BigRabb
    Reader
    Reader

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Guild Rank : Comissioner
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! Empty Game 2

Post  BigRabb Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:20 am

First Quarter; Pats rush the ball across the field, only to screw up the field goal. Welker got a touchdown leaping out of bounds while extending his arms into the endzone

Second Quarter; AMAZING combo play, brady passes to hernandez and he runs for 20. Then, brady bombs it down field to moss for a one handed touchdown catch. The jets then rush it down the field for a 35 yrd. field goal.

Third Quarter; Warren for his SECOND SACK 2nd play of the Quarter. Brady threw deep to moss for another deep touchdown, only to get it intercepted in the endzone. Sanchez throws to 81 for 40 yrds, on the 50. 36yrd field goal completion. Pats forced to punt from the 27. Pats are seriously lacking in the 3rd Quarter!!! Touchdown Jets....fuckers.

Fourth Quarters; Jets intercept a pass to moss. Faulk catches punt at the 11. Patriots forced to punt, recovered at the 40. 2 roughing the passer flags bring the jets to the 5, then a touchdown. Tate returns to the 26. Pats rush to the 20 then brady gets sacked, fumbles and the jets return to the 41.
    Final score 14-28 jets.

I feel like Brady started to get overwhelmed. He kept going for the long bombs, which workout once, but kept biting him in the ass. He should have gone for different receivers as well. I think if he did more short passes to Welker and Hernandez, the out come would have been different.

.....I lost $5..... Evil or Very Mad
    ImmortalYuki
    ImmortalYuki
    Helper
    Helper

Post  ImmortalYuki Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:37 am

Short Version.

Pro - Dolphins are well too soon to tell. Maybe this year they will redeem themselves. (I hope)
    College - Gators, we will dominate >Very Happy
    ROTC Schools - Bears... All of our good players graduated... Enough said.. *sigh*... So far the Dolphins are doing better x.x
    Janelle
    Janelle
    Helper
    Helper

Female

Post  Janelle Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:48 am

I dunno anythin about this -.-
    ImmortalYuki
    ImmortalYuki
    Helper
    Helper

Post  ImmortalYuki Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Well in my family its a requirement lol.
    Janelle
    Janelle
    Helper
    Helper

Female

Post  Janelle Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 pm

In my family, we have no clue probably what it is ^_^
    ImmortalYuki
    ImmortalYuki
    Helper
    Helper

Post  ImmortalYuki Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 am

A sport filled with brutally knocking the crap out eachother.
    Yelling fans, beer, peanuts, sitting in 30below weather, and a few fighting fans.
    Yet that's just Gainsville...

The football games are fun to watch too.
    Janelle
    Janelle
    Helper
    Helper

Female

Post  Janelle Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:52 pm

sounds like it ;o
    HiddenClaw
    HiddenClaw
    Reader
    Reader

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Guild Rank : Servant
    Registration date : 2010-12-21

Post  HiddenClaw Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:29 am

All I have to say about the New England Patriots is that Tom Brady rocks, the defense is getting better, they will win the division and seeing the Jets struggle brings me a special kind of happiness.

12-2, going 14-2 and all the way to the SUPERBOWL!!! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:05 am